A bunch of great articles have caught our attention at Last Resistance today – and we wanted to share what we’re reading with you!
- The Supreme Court continues to use this session of judgments to weaken our Constitutional rights.
- The President wants to eliminate all education that is not controlled by the government.
- MSNBC has left behind any pretense that it is a “news” network or that it is remotely unbiased, hey have come out of the proverbial closet to champion causes of the left, and abortion is their cause du jour.
- The story of young Tripp Halstead is changing lives and bringing a community together.
- Who’s the biggest con-man in politics? The answer can be found here at the Patriot Update!
- It’s Rand Paul’s Party, the rest of us are just hoping for an invite!
- President Obama’s approval ratings continue to drop – how low can he go?!
- Howard Kurtz has left CNN for a position at Fox News, while a coup for Fox – Kurtz was often one of the “saner” voices at CNN. He wasn’t reliably fair, but he was more likely to be fair than almost anyone else at CNN.
- The good folks at Twitchy, found the best thing on the internet today!