“The rising crisis at the border is the direct and predictable result of actions taken by President Obama. He and his Administration have announced to the world that they will not enforce America’s immigration laws…illegal immigrants are pouring across the border in pursuit of his promised amnesty. President Obama is responsible for this calamity…” – Jeff Sessions
With journalist James O’Keefe showing the world just how easy it is to cross the border between the United States and Mexico without attracting any attention, the Obama administration has no excuse when it comes to securing the border before an organization like ISIS takes advantage of its openness. The administration had no excuse prior, but O’Keefe’s stunt has ratcheted up the tension. Obama, the Democrats, and the establishment Republicans who are fighting so hard for amnesty, with only a secondary focus on border security, will be ultimately responsible for the approaching calamity.
According to Brandon Darby, former FBI informant turned Breitbart journalist:
“On September 11, 2014, individuals or a group in Mexico hung a message to America over the U.S.-Mexico border wall condemning American support for Israel and declaring support for Palestine. U.S. federal agents discovered the banner draped over the primary border fence in Arizona’s Yuma Sector in a restricted area that could only have been reached from Mexico. The message also contained an image described by authorities as an anarchist symbol. The incident was kept secret from the American public by federal authorities.”
Additionally, according to Darby:
“Breitbart Texas has exclusively obtained a leaked document warning federal agents about an ISIS-related terrorism threat across the entire US-Mexico border…A Border Patrol agent in the Laredo Sector told Breitbart Texas that they had credible information that ISIS was attempting to find individuals and groups in Nuevo-Laredo Mexico to assist in gaining entry into the united states.”
There is a credible threat in ISIS using our open southern border to enter the United States to perpetrate terrorist attacks on US citizens. Let’s break it down.
1. Obama and his fellow amnesty pushers have done nothing to secure the border. Instead, they are focusing on granting amnesty to several million illegal immigrants already living in the United States.
2. ISIS has been growing rapidly, with an estimated 31,000 members, and counting. They are militant, and their objective is to bring us to our knees.
3. Our southern border is as porous as ever, and there is a very strong possibility that ISIS has been talking with drug cartels in Mexico. These conversations could lead to them working together to get ISIS members across the border, and into the United States.
4. With the draping of the anti-Israel banner on the border wall, it is clear that those who would do us harm have easy access to our nation.
5. If ISIS successfully enters the United States using the southern border, it will be the fault of Obama and his supporters in Congress, and no one else. Obama will hold ultimate responsibility for his actions–or lack thereof.
I’ve said it before, and I’ll say it again: what does it say about president Obama that he prioritizes amnesty for illegals over border security? Even in the face of a growing, and credible threat to the United States, his focus remains solely on his agenda. Apparently, American lives are of little consequence as long as the Democrats can secure a new voting block.