Given the magnitude of Executive Branch corruption plaguing our nation I would think a future Presidential candidate like Hillary Clinton would be pounding political war drums. Inquiring minds like me are wondering what the aspiring leader of the free world thinks about an administration investigating innocent citizens private communications, lying under oath, obstructing justice, using the Internal Revenue Service to intimidate and harass it’s political adversaries and covering it all up.
Oops…..wait a minute, I almost forgot. She thinks they all should be impeached and imprisoned. At least that was her position back during Watergate. Where is the Hillary of Watergate? Where is the “patriotic” and outspoken critic of government abuse and corruption when the nation needs her brand of shrill vigilantism? Does she still support—as she did during the 1974 Watergate hearings—Americans right to know or to quote then Ms. Clinton “What did the President know and when did he know it?”
I would like to know if the former and future Presidential candidate is concerned about the daily revelations of mismanagement, incompetence and sleaze emanating from the White House. I would think our media would want to know what Clinton thinks and suggests. After all, they were falling all over themselves to air and print her wisdom on Iraq, Afghanistan, the Patriot Act, Halliburton, Water boarding, Guantanamo, and anti-Islamic You tube video producers. So why is she so silent? Did she fall down and hit her head again?
I do not know what former Senator turned Secretary of State Clinton is doing these days. My guess is she is lying low until the smoke clears and the buried bodies are all decomposing. After all, that is her style.
Benghazi like the budget, unemployment, the national debt and GDP has already become an afterthought for America. Prism is now our greatest concern. Can you imagine Prism under the control of Hillary Rodham Clinton? The feminist liberal patriot who:
Betrayed her feminist roots and her husband’s sexual harassment victims, played an alleged role in using the IRS to attack Clinton adversaries, disposed of evidence of her connection to White House corruption, lied to the nation about her husband’s sexual predation, gladly associated with American enemies in exchange for illegal campaign contributions (at least until their indictments), knows quite a few dead witnesses and thinks we should all forget about a sodomized and murdered US Ambassador and three men that died as a result of her negligence and elect her to the Presidency.
- I have a few questions for this future Presidential candidate:
- Where was your boss on September 11, 2012?
- Would you have skipped the Las Vegas fundraiser?
- If you were President, would you fire Eric Holder?
- Do you support appointment of a special counsel to investigate Justice Department activities and White House connections to IRS targeted harassment?
- If the Executive Branch falsely claims, “privilege” to avoid congressional investigations is impeachment warranted?
- If President would you tolerate indiscriminate warrant less data mining of innocent Americans phone and internet communications?
- How do you explain being fired from the 1974 House Judiciary Committee staff for “conspiring to violate the Constitution, the rules of the house, the rules of the committee and the rules of confidentiality” during Watergate investigations?
The next most dangerous President in our history is waiting patiently in the wings. We must not allow her radicalism and corruption to fall through the cracks. She may be gone for now, but she will be back.
Many young Americans are clueless about Hillary Clintons past. Where is our Press? Where is Hillary?